Date(s) - 05/19/2013
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
There was music from my neighbor’s house through the summer nights. In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars. — The Great Gatsby
Spend a night in the Jazz Age:
This will be a night to remember, an evening in a historic space, with live music, jazz and blues dancing, a vintage fashion show, dancing girls, and finger foods. We’ll be partying it up Great Gatsby style! Get dolled up and dig out your glad rags from your closets, your parents closets, your grandparents closets, cedar trunks, and attics, for some vintage photo booth fun. It’ll be the Bee’s Knees!
Only $10 at the door will gain you entrance to this memorable party, plus 1 raffle ticket for prizes from fabulous local businesses. Sweet Jubilee girls will be selling more raffle tickets during the party so you can increase your chances of going home with a sweet prize!
Raffle items are being provided by these wonderful Albuquerque businesses:
- Guild Cinema – 3 movie passes (valued at $8 each)
- Rhythm Dance Company – 1 month of FREE entry to Saturday night dances ($20 value)
- Olo Yogurt Studio – Gift Card ($10 value)
- La Vie en Cake – One-of-a-kind Great Gatsby Cake
- 66 Diner – Gift certificate for lunch or dinner for two
- 66 Pin-ups – Gift Certificate for the store ($30 value)
- Check back for updates on more raffle items!
Sunday May 19th / 6-10 pm / 302 Central SE / $10/ 1920s Attire
UPDATE 1: WE HAVE EXTENDED THE PARTY AN EXTRA HOUR SET ASIDE JUST FOR DANCING!
UPDATE 2: THE VINTAGE FASHION SHOW WILL BEGIN AT 7PM
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/468993686503437/