Date(s) - 04/21/2013
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Rhythm Dance Company
Are you interested in becoming part of Sweet Jubilee?
Well you are in luck! We will be holding auditions on Sunday April 21st at 6pm at Rhythm Dance Company.
Now for the details:
1. What are the basic requirements for the team? (Do I have to be an advanced dancer?)
Auditions are open to anyone 21+ years old. You do not need to be an advanced dancer, just have a strong interest in performing and sharing a love of vintage style and dance. We have dancers of all levels on the team.
2. What is the format of auditions?
Everyone will learn two very short routines and then perform them. We are not solely looking at how fast you can pick up choreography so don’t sweat it, just have fun! (See video clip below if you want to practice at home.)
3. What should I wear to the audition?
We ask all those auditioning to please arrive with performance ready vintage (1920s-1940s) hair and make-up done and in vintage-style clothing you can dance in. Also, please bring heels you can dance in.
4. How often do you practice if you are on the team?
We practice every Sunday from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
5. Video of the two routines that will be taught at auditions:
6. And lastly, please fill out and bring this questionnaire with you to the auditions on April 21st!
Have questions for us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or hold tight to your question because we may answer it when we will talk more about Sweet Jubilee at the beginning of audition night.