1945 Vintage Bride
On this unseasonably warm (sorry east coast it’s in the 70s here) February day, one day before Valentine’s Day I’ve chosen a vintage bride to be our Throwback Thursday beauty. While we don’t know her name, we can place the photo to Albuquerque, NM. The back of the photo is stamped with the photo lab information that printed the photo. It reads, “Camera Shop of New Mexico Nov 2, 1945 Albuquerque, New Mexico.” She’s a beautiful bride; she even slightly resembles Norma Jean (Marilyn Monroe).
If anyone out there in the wide world of the internet knows this vintage photograph is of a family member, I’d be glad to pass it on to her family. Just contact me here.
CHECK OUT PAST WEEK’S LOVELY VINTAGE LADIES:
- 2014.5 – 1940s Portrait of Ila
- 2014.4 – 1930s Couple Dressed for a Night Out
- 2014.3 – 1940s Woman with her Loyal Dog
- 2014.2 – 1930s Woman in Santa Fe, NM
- 2014.1 – 1940s Hand-colored Beauty